The NIHR BioResource is delighted to be taking part in this year’s new, interdisciplinary Cambridge Festival. We’ll be hosting an online talk called Healthcare worker COVID follow up, followed by a live Q&A, with researcher Dr Daniel Cooper and some of our own research nurses.
But also look out for events listed below from our NIHR partners based on the Cambridge Biomedical Campus, where researchers talk about their COVID-19 research – all of which we have supported, by providing access to our unique resource of blood and saliva samples from thousands of volunteers.
This resource is helping researchers and clinicians from all over the country in their vital research into COVID-19. You can find out more about some of this research (and our role in it) in this year’s Cambridge Festival:
- Every drop counts: blood donors of the future
- Aimed at teenagers, researchers will talk about how blood samples donated for research are helping to safely recruit more blood donors!
- 7-8pm Tuesday 30 March
- Book now for this event
- Healthcare worker COVID follow up - Investigating antibodies to COVID-19 amongst healthcare workers
This event is now cancelled
- How the NIHR CRF were needed across the CUH campus during COVID 19
- This talk is available all day from Friday 26 March until Sunday 4 April
- Find out how NIHR Clinical Research Facility (CRF) staff were involved in both staff and patient COVID-19 research including antibody testing of 10,000 staff members and recruiting 6,000 research participants!
- Find out more
The Cambridge Festival has many other talks from Friday 26 March until Sunday 4 April, look at the full programme here